(CLICK ON THE COURSE TITLE TO THE LEFT TO OPEN)
This course is intended only for those who last took the 15-hour National USPAP Course in 2012 or 2013, or for those who have kept current with the biennial USPAP Update Courses since having taken the 15-hour National USPAP Course.
This ACA Online USPAP Update Course (2014 version) focuses on changes incorporated into the 2014-2015 edition of USPAP. In addition to reviewing the changes, this course also reviews the structure of USPAP as well as common USPAP violations. The course also focuses on those sections of USPAP that the ASB has identified as being problem areas for appraisers. This course makes use the 2014-2015 edition of USPAP (required).
- 2014 Version Welcome Message (flash video, 5:44)
- Course meets The Appraisal Foundation's guidelines
- 2014 Version Syllabus: Course description, information
- 2014 Version Course Objectives
- Screenshot of 2014 Version Course Outline
- What is USPAP?
- Enrollment Instructions
Students have access to this course for 30 days. With diligence, this course can be completed in seven hours. Cost: $185.
- Instructor/Author: William M. Novotny, ISA AM, GCA